- Do Not treat spa with any chemicals. If previously using Nature 2 remove stick from filter.
- Ensure filter is still running as usual
- Take a sample of water and test chlorine level with Test Stick or DP1 tablets.
- Ensure it registers no chlorine
- If registers a level of chlorine or bromine then leave spa for a further day and repeat test
DO NOT PLACE NATURE SPA PRODUCTS IN THE WATER IF ANY CHLORINE OR BROMINE REGISTERS ON TEST STICK.
If NO Chlorine is Present
- Shock dose the spa with 30grams ( 1 measure cup) Nature Spa Booster.
- Allow the pump to run, run jets and blowers this will help to clear the spa.
- Ensure the filter element is clean otherwise remove and hose thoroughly. Can leave the element to soak for half an hour in Nappy San then wash it out well by hosing each segment clean
- Dose Nature Spa products as per dosing card.
- Run filter and can use spa within the hour.