If spa is cloudy dose 60grms (2 measure cups) of Nature Spa Booster powder
15ml Nature Spa Clarifier.
Run filter for 4hrs, remove and clean filter thoroughly.
Remember to clean the cartridge often as this is the "kitchen tidy” of your spa
Renew filters after 18 months
TO CLEAN UP A SPA
- If the spa is dirty or smelly after the above routine, it may be time to change water or give the spa a good clean up as follows:
- Remove the filter element, hose thoroughly and replace.
- Shock dose the spa with 60grms of Nature Spa Booster powder.
- Note: After adding the Booster shock, the water may turn dirty and foamy. This is normal and the water will clear after filtering for approx 4hrs.
- Remove and thoroughly clean filter again. (Can soak in Nature Spa Filter Cleaner approx 1hr) hose out well.
- The water should end up clear and clean with no odour detectable.
- Test pH level should be 7.6 – 7.8
If weekly dose is due :
Dose Spa with your required dose of Water Sanitiser, Nature Spa Clarifier and Nature Spa Booster Powder.
If weekly dose is not due then;
Relax and enjoy your champagne!!! Approx 2 hrs later.
Operate the air blower a few times a week, to avoid stagnant water in the pipes as this can be a source of stagnant water smell.
Each week remove two buckets of water from the spa to avoid the build up of minerals and chemical residue.
Do this regardless of water evaporation.
- If after heavy use spa is cloudy dose 1 measure cup of Nature Spa Booster powder
- Run filter for 1/2hr, remove and clean thoroughly.
- Remember to clean the cartridge often as this is the "kitchen tidy” of your spa.
To Clean Up a Spa
If the spa is dirty or smelly after the above routine, check it may be time to change the water, or give the spa a good clean up.
- Do Not treat spa with any chemicals. If previously using Nature 2 remove stick from filter.
- Ensure filter is still running as usual
- Take a sample of water and test chlorine level with Test Stick or DP1 tablets.
- Ensure it registers no chlorine
- If registers a level of chlorine or bromine then leave spa for a further day and repeat test
DO NOT PLACE NATURE SPA PRODUCTS IN THE WATER IF ANY CHLORINE OR BROMINE REGISTERS ON TEST STICK.
If NO Chlorine is Present
- Shock dose the spa with 30grams ( 1 measure cup) Nature Spa Booster.
- Allow the pump to run, run jets and blowers this will help to clear the spa.
- Ensure the filter element is clean otherwise remove and hose thoroughly. Can leave the element to soak for half an hour in Nappy San then wash it out well by hosing each segment clean
- Dose Nature Spa products as per dosing card.
- Run filter and can use spa within the hour.
Enviro Spa - Spa as Nature Intended
||Enivro Spa Sanitiser
||Enviro Spa Clarifier
||Enviro Spa Booster
|850 - 1000 ltr
||30g (1 Cup)
|1100 - 1900 ltr
||60g (2 Cups)
|2000 - 3000 ltr
||90g (3 Cups)
(2 Measure Cups per 1000 litres of Water)
Check pH Level and if below 7.6, raise with pH Raiser.
Spas need 30g mid week dose booster.
Heavy Use Spas - 3 or more persons more than once a week. TEST mid week for booster level.
If Spa is cloudy, use a double dose of Enviro Booster Powder (can also add 5ml Enviro Clarifier) run, then thoroughly clean Spa Filter. Test Booster the next day and dose according to test results.
Remove a bucket of water weekly and replace with fresh water to avoid build up of minerals and chemicals.
Test Tablets are available from Nature Spa:
- Drop tablet into cylinder and gently crush test tablet (this can be done by using the flat end of a pencil).
- Collect 10mil of water from spa in measure provided.
- Carefully pour over the crushed tablet.
- Gently mix until the tablet has dissolved, the sample will slowly turn pink.
- Leave the sample to stand 20 seconds and then compare the colour to the chart provided.
- If test is clear then add a double dose of booster.
- If test is very light pink then add a normal dose. The colour will need to be a dark pink if wishing to clear cloudy water.
NOTES Nature Spa Booster Powder. A twice a week dose of BOOSTER in a spa is required.
Check and keep pH in the range of 7.2 and 7.6 If needed increase pH to the minimum point using Nature Spa pH Powder. (1 measure cup per 1,000lt)
When dosing mid week it is suggested to test before dosing, to ascertain dose level. RING PH: 07 5309 5285 or 0434 010 346 if unsure.